Thursday, May 22, 2014

To the Future Advance Placement Biology Students...

               Some advice from me, is that you need to be extremely dedicated to your learning. You have to really want to work hard for this class. If you aren't willing  you will not be very successful. I was not particularly motivated to do the work in this class, and my grades and GPA took a hit from it. Just in general, once you're in, be dedicated. Treat it like a difficult class because, that's what it is. Do the work, and listen in class. The tests are different in this class as well so be prepared. Mr. Landry is a great teacher, and knows a lot about the materials so he can answer a lot of the questions you may have. In that regard, ASK QUESTIONS!!! If you are stuck on a topic, or don't remember an equation, ASK! I didn't, and I was just more confused as we went on in the course. Overall, the class is great and covers a lot of the biology topics. I would suggest this to other students, just as long as they are dedicated like I said before. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Have A great Year!!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment